February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day & Vintage Valentine Link Party Spotlight!

Happy Valentines Day! This is one more little Valentine from my collection I thought I would share. So appropriate at my house. My sweet golden retriever Breeze loves to carry our slippers around the house!



I'd like to spotlight a few of the friends who linked up to my Vintage Valentine Party earlier this month. You can see the all images they linked up by clicking here. Some of them linked up one image, but have several more to show you in the actual post, so be sure and click on the Valentine images that they posted!.




Anna linked up this sweet Valentine image, and she has 3 others you can see by clicking on it. All her images are high resolution so you can use them for your papercrafts.

This little elephant is from Pam at House of Hawthornes. She has nine other hi-res Valentines in this same post. Be sure and check them out!



This sweet cowboy is from Paula's Palace of Altered Art. She has posted over 25 cowboy themed images to share with you plus a tutorial on how she creates tags. Some of the images are Valentines, and some are vintage birthday illustrations.


Thanks to everyone who linked up to this event. You've helped create a nice catalog of vintage Valentine images to share!

Have the happiest of Valentine's Days! Want to see all my 2011 Valentine posts?  Click here!

Get ready for the next party... Share the best of your blog this Wednesday right here at...

Button
The link up will go live Tuesday night at 5pm CST! Grab the button from my sidebar and help spread the word!


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails