February 14, 2011

Vintage Wrapping Paper {A Gift of Inspiration} & Share the Love Link Party #1!

Flickr never fails me as a source of inspiration. I was looking for some vintage ballerina images on a Google search and this sweet wrapping paper popped up.



Source
Did you know there is a Flickr group for vintage wrapping paper? There are some really cute images. I couldn't resist these girls in Christmas tree dresses... even though it's February!

Source
On another Google search for vintage wedding images I also arrived in the Flickr wrapping paper group. Love the pastels and sweet faces on this design.

Source
As I kept clicking within the site, I'm not sure how I found this little angel image but I thought it was really cute and wanted to share it as well.

Source
Funny how I begin searching for one thing and get a little distracted by all the beautiful images and end up somewhere unrelated to my initial search. Like a kid in a candy store, I'm easily distracted by these fun vintage illustrations!

This Wednesday--tomorrow-- is the first installment of my Share the Love link party! 
I hope you'll join me for this new link party. Link up the best of your blog--a post you love, and share it!

The link will actually be open tonight at 6pm EST for early birds, and remain open through Saturday evening. Since it's a new party, and my blog is less than a year old, I could sure use your help to help spread the word!
  • Link to a specific post you want to feature, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it's own page, then copy that url). Any type of post will work, no theme this time!
  • Grab my cute button (code is on my sidebar)  to include in your post or sidebar. text links are fine too.
  • If you have clicked around my blog and like what you see, consider being follower!
  • Try to visit a few other links if you can. Everybody loves comments and encouragement!
If you are new at blogging and none of this makes sense--just ask, I'd love to help!

Mark your calendar each Wednesday and Share the Love!

See the list of link parties I am linking this post to by clicking here!
sig trans







Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails