January 5, 2011

Will You Be My Vintage Valentine? {A New Linky Party!}


























 I can't help myself. The Christmas decorations are barely put away and I am thinking about the next holiday. I've been inspired to include a bit of new year's in my decor by all that I've seen on other blogs, but I must admit, after Christmas, my heart turns to Valentine's Day.

I have kept out the red and pink vintage Christmas ornaments, and when I'm shopping after-Christmas sales, I'm thinking how I can use all the red items for Valentine's Day?

I have opened my Valentine decoration box and began to go through my vintage Valentine collection {swoon}.

I thought it would be fun to start a link party beginning this Friday strictly for vintage Valentine cards, postcards, images and decor. If you could spread the word and add my party button to your blog I would truly appreciate it! I am having a little trouble creating a text box for the HTML code for the button so if you right click on it and save it to your computer for posting it your blog that should work for now.

Collect your vintage Valentine cards & decor and get ready to link up! I will update the post shortly with all the details.

I hope you'll be my {vintage} Valentine!

Linking up to the blogs on my side bar and below --check em out!

All Things Heart and Home

Get Your Craft On Tuesday
Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails