January 6, 2011

Vintage Valentine Card Images & Decor {Link Up Above!}

I have a small collection of vintage Valentine cards and my favorite are those from the 50s and 60s.

I like to find them at flea markets and antique shops and garage sales if I am lucky. I prefer this so that I can see the condition clearly, and I think the prices are typically better.


If there is a lot to choose from, I'll look for those with animals, especially cats and dogs.


Even some of the older postcard images appeal to me; this one above for the colors and flower images. I've sent three vintage Valentine images to you, now I hope you'll share some of your favorites-- link up!

Vintage Valentine Card Images & Decor  {Link Up!}
Here's the details...
  1. Just include the party button on your blog  so everyone can join in the fun and see all the other ideas.
  2. Posts should focus on vintage Valentine cards, postcards, images and decor. If you have vintage-inspired items, those will work. Sorry, food won't work this time! Link up vintage-inspired crafts or reproduction if you like. This link party is not for items or images you have for sale unless you want to post one hi-res image as a freebie (please use that one for your link photo).
  3. Please link to the specific post, so it's easy for readers to find the image you've posted.
The images I personally linked are printable with a reasonable resolution if you'd like to use them for crafting or other personal, non-commercial uses.

NOTE: I'm no longer using the link service that I used for this link party and because of that, the links were going to disappear shortly. So..... I linked the images myself with thumbnails. Hope I included everyone... if yours is missing, please email me!

Photobucket










Click the participants image to go to the original image on their blog...


























Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails