June 20, 2011

A Favorite Spot With a Garden View



Just outside my kitchen is a little deck with a very small wrought iron table and four chairs. The furniture set has been out there for years, in the rain, snow and sunshine. I enjoy the view of it every day.


I like to put a little something in the middle of the table; a small accessory each season. A simple bowl of flowers is out there now.  In the fall it might be adorned with a little pumpkin and even at Christmas I had a small table chandelier with red candles.


It's a great little space to take a break after work or sit while on the phone with a friend. The deck overlooks my yard, giving me a bird's eye view of  my garden and the field beyond. It's very peaceful... and pretty thanks to my little bowl of pink and blue happiness!

Linking this post to:

Oregon Cottage Tuesday Garden Party 





sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails