April 26, 2011

I'm the Luckiest Girl at the Vintage Easter Tag Swap & Share the Love Link Party #11!

Easter blessings were definitely sent my way by Patti, my partner for an Easter tag swap I participated in! The swap was hosted by Sandy at 521 Lake Street.

Wrapped in two vintage embroidered tea towels were these fabulous little cards...


Sweet vintage Easter illustrations cut out delicately and layered upon a pretty combination of scrapbook papers...



...layered with ribbon and trims, and touches of glitter {love glitter}. I can tell that each little detail was chosen with care, enhancing the beauty of the original illustration.


 She used punches to craft some of her accents, I recognize the little bird covered in glitter and flowers as punched shapes.


Each one is truly a work of art and I will treasure them always. I was thinking of how I could clip them to the vintage window frame that's on my mantel, or perhaps make a garland banner out of them.


Right now they're displayed like pretty candies in a tiered serving dish. I showed them off at Easter and have picked them up each day to admire their beauty and Patti's artistry.

She also included this beautiful card that is hanging on my bulletin board in my office...


I must be the luckiest girl at the swap! Don't you agree? Stop by Patti's blog at http://paintinpatti.typepad.com/ and see all of her beautiful creations!

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up last week. I'm going to highlight last week's link later in the week since this post is sooooo long! Okay, let's get this week's party started! A few reminders...

  • Link to one specific post you want to feature, not your whole blog (to do this, click on the title of the post you want to link and it will open on it's own page, then copy that url). Any post will work--no theme!
  • Please link back to the party so that others can find it. Grab my cute button (code is on my sidebar)  to include in your post or somewhere on your blog; text links are fine too.
  • If you have clicked around my blog and like what you see, consider being follower!
  • Try to visit a few other links if you can. Everybody loves comments and encouragement!








sig trans 

I'm linking this post to:
Time Travel Thursday at Brambleberry Cottage
Vintage Thingy Thursday at the Colorado Lady
All things Merry & Bright 
Savvy Southern Style 
Tea Rose Home
Blue Cricket Design 
Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails