April 25, 2011

Easter Decor on Clearance! {Couldn't Resist}

Check out these Easter goodies on sale at JoAnn Fabrics for 70% off! A pretty pastel door wreath...


A sweet chick and egg sprinkled with glitter {love glitter} that ended up being $1.49 on clearance! I'm wondering what other pieces they may have had earlier in the season that went with this collection.


This last find has nothing to do with Easter, but they were a great price and on my way to the checkout line I passed their dollar section featuring some great colors of glitter glue--I really like the turquoise.


I like to find holiday decorations on clearance at the end of a season. Besides the great prices, I have just had all my other Easter decorations {you can see them by clicking here} out and know what I might like for the next year and what I don't need.

Linking this post to
Coastal Charm Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays
Running With Glitter





sig trans
Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails