August 9, 2011

Scarves of Many Colors {In Vintage Luggage} & Share the Love Wednesday!



I have a bit of problem with scarves... I can't resist them. Although I don't wear them too often in summer; I do sport one most days of the week winter, spring and fall.


The best way I have found to store them is in one of my vintage suitcases right on top of a dresser in my bedroom.

I love all of the pretty colors just waiting to be added to an outfit. If I can see them, I'm more likely to wear them. I've found that to be true with all of my accessories.


I fold them in half or thirds, twist the length and then make a loose knot, tucking in the ends at the center. They almost resemble flowers... or even little cinnamon rolls!



Before I started rolling them up I had simply folded them and they always ended up in a messy pile.





Now they're almost a pretty accessory in and of themselves for the room--a decorative accent to enjoy in more ways than one!

Linking this post to:


 



Check out these pretties from last week! First up is this Clipboard Bling from Delight! It's a simple way to have a little fun with everyday objects for work or home. Linda used many pieces of vintage jewelry to make this shine. Check out the full post at...



This coffee table from Amanda at Girl in Pink is quite the find! It's a pretty shade of creamy white with beautiful carvings and a bit of a distress wash to it. All her accessories finish off the look. I think I have coffee table envy! Check out the full post over at...




Last but not least, is this fabulous desk makeover from Julia at 551 East Furniture Design. The color is amazing... which is the whole point! Her inspiration---peacocks of course! To learn the paint color specs and see the transformation, stop over at...



Thanks to each of you for linking up! Grab a featured button!





Button

What have you all been up to? Show us what you got... and link up!

Two easy requests... link back to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link & limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions.  Let's party!


Button

Link up the best of your blog for all to see!

sig trans 

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails