August 4, 2011

The Circle of Life {Vintage Goods}


I bought these gold wall candle holders at an estate sale a few weeks ago and I still haven't found the right spot for them.



I'm thinking I may never find the right spot for them... perhaps they are a bit too over the top! I've been seeing so much of this plastic gold finery at sales & thrift stores recently and my daughter actually picked up a mirror with the same look for her college apartment.



But still, I can't seem to make these work in my house. Not that they were a huge investment, just a few dollars during the last hours of the last day of an estate sale. Still, they had so much potential when I first saw them.



I'll try them in different spots next week... and worse case, they'll end up at Goodwill or Salvation Army. Ahhh; the circle of life of vintage goods.


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails