July 26, 2011

Share the Love Wednesday Link Party!

My features this week cover quite a wide range... a beautiful porch makeover, fabulous vintage finds and a gorgeous cameo collection!  I can't wait to see what this week brings!


Favs from Last Week...


Tracie has given me a huge dose of patio envy. The fireplace is amazing and it really is set up like a (fabulous) outdoor room. Check out all the beautiful details. Between this room and her garden, you'll truly enjoy your visit!




I love a great find and this beautiful set of spice jars is one of my favorite links this week! The shopping day didn't end with this find though... there's even more in her post. read on!





Cameo jewelry is timeless. What a beautiful collection to have, and Martha's is really amazing. My favorite is the blue/gray one in the center!



Party buttons...
If you've been featured today (or in the past), please grab this feature button and shout out the news that your blog is something special!




Button


Two easy requests... link back to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link & limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions.  Let's party!

Button





sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails