June 10, 2011

Favorite Glimpses of My Front Yard Garden {Elements of Beauty}

Here's a peek into some of the plantings in my front yard. I bought this three-tiered planter last year at Kane County Flea Market. This vendor had so many beautiful pieces. 
This is new to the garden this year. It's a young hydrangea. Just look at those big beautiful blooms!



This Lamium is beginning to take off in it's second season. I love how it spreads and the beauty in the foliage. The little purple flowers are a bonus!

 
Summer wouldn't be complete without geraniums. Lowe's had some gorgeous colors this year and their prices were the best in the area.



Thsi is  another of my favorite garden ornaments. An iron trellis from Plow and Hearth. No matter if it's covered in Clematis blooms or bare in winter, it's beautiful either way. I'd love another of these in the backyard.

What are your favorite garden elements? Do share...

Linking this post to...

Transformation Thursday at Shabby Chic Cottage



sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails