February 10, 2011

Link Parties {Where I Link Up}

I love link parties. It's how I find new blogs, new ideas and new inspiration to keep moving along to the next creative project. I join quite a few and there's nothing better than sitting back with a cup of cocoa on these cold winter days and checking out all the great ideas posted at these parties. The best part is, you have a tiny thumbnail view of each blog all at once. New people are always joining so there is an unending source of creativity and eye candy!

Source

I tried keeping track of them in a document on my computer, which does work, but then I find more... and more... and I thought to myself, with my new link provider, I can have as many link parties {post image collections}as I want, and this would be the perfect way to keep a growing list of them.  If you want to start a link party, and need some info on where to begin & how, check out these posts on what a link party is and how to make a party button.

Source

So here's the scoop... the party starts NOW! Please stop by and add your link party link to the party {oh dear, this is going to be confusing}. Please use something that describes your party in the "name" field to help readers. For example, if you only want home decor posts linked to your party, mention "Home Dec" or something similar in the name field of the box that will pop up when you click on the "click here to enter" button below. We should have an AMAZING list of  link parties that keeps growing.

Source

I'm going to break it into days of the week, so link up on the day of your party below. I know when I am looking for a party to share my post, I check out my little list organized by the day of the week. I am adding those I participate in as I go and you are welcome to add yours!

Tell your friends who host parties to link up, and please grab the party button to place anywhere on your blog {I love making these little buttons} to help spread the word and let others know you are in this directory. The little bird graphic is a sweet freebie from the Graphics Fairy!

Before you get clicking...
  • Link up recurring parties only, please.
  • Please help others find the list by linking back to the list on your blog with the button provided or some type of link back to this blog post.
  • Thanks!





Button



MONDAY
************




TUESDAY
*************




WEDNESDAY
*****************


THURSDAY
***************




FRIDAY
**********




SATURDAY
***************




SUNDAY
***********






sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails