January 18, 2011

A Touch of Vintage to My Valentine's Day Mantel

I see my fireplace mantel everyday, many times. It's actually a part of my kitchen and dining area and of course, I spend a lot of time there. When I took my Christmas decorations down, I knew a little something had to go up in it's place.



I left the chippy window up and added my new Valentine printable pennant banner.


I left the candlesticks and candles that were up at Christmas, but took the hurricanes off and filled them with glittered pinecones (it's still winter, after all).





Added a vintage Valentine candy box here and there...



Finished off with hearts...


and flowers. Perfect for Valentine's Day, don't you think?

Linking up to parties on my sidebar and...






Cherry World 1"/>

All Things Heart and Home



Stuff and Nonsense
Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails