September 1, 2011

Halloween Glitter Houses {Cute & Scary}

I have quite a large collection of vintage Christmas glitter houses {also called putz houses}. I have never made one myself, although I have quite a few blog friends {especially Robin from Happy at Home} who make fabulous reproductions. She also has a great tutorial on her site and links to house patterns if you'd like to try making your own!

I came across these cuties on some Etsy shops. This would be a nice fall craft to make, and I haven't really seen anything similar in local stores.

Check out this parade of reproduction vintage Halloween glitter homes!

JCKeever on Etsy

via Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

ClearbrookHollow on Etsy

countryvintage etsy shop


Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

Jennifer Arndt on Etsy

ReverieandFancies on Etsy

TheSaltBoxCollection on Etsy



CareysQuirks on Etsy

Aren't these fabulous? Click the captions below each photo to be taken to these wonderful Etsy shops!

Linking this post to:







sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails