December 12, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life {Merry Little Elf Village} Part 1

Here's another little are of my home decorated for the holidays. It's a village of putz houses built upon my grandfather's bedroom dresser that is near my dining table adjacent to my kitchen.



Pine elves are partying in one end of the display with their musical instruments and lanterns. Here's a few pictures of their magical little world...



Here's a pretty pink house with the cello windows still intact. There's lots of bottle brush trees in the display...  Some old, some new. This little glittered one is special {because of the glitter, of course}.



I have more pictures to share with you of this little village. Click here for part 2!

Linking up to...







UndertheTableandDreaming















Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails