April 28, 2011

Bringing Spring to the Table {In Vintage Style}

Spring has arrived... at least on my kitchen table...


Tulips from the market to get me in the spirit...

I love the bright pink with a touch of white around the edges...


Placed inside a silver champagne cooler. I do need another one of these--I am always finding great uses for it around the house and the during the holidays as well.


There's something about a touch of silver that just makes everything more beautiful. Even if it is from the thrift store!


The tulips are actually in a small pottery crock tucked in the cooler.   I'm hoping the warm weather of Spring arrives soon.... next stop, the nursery for perennials!



Linking this post to these great parties & blogs:
Photo Feature Friday at A Rosy Note
Pink Saturday
Tatertots & Jello

Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
My Romantic Home
Fishtail Cottage 
French Country Cottage

and my own party... Share the Love Wednesday--Click the party button below to link up!


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails