February 7, 2011

The Desk Goes Glam {Time for Fun}

Give me a freshly painted room with clean empty surfaces and some vintage accessories and I've got all I need to keep me entertained for the afternoon.


Clearly I  should could have been doing other things around the house on my day off, but I had just finished a new project for my Etsy shop and needed to snap a few photos of it. I put the garland on the wall and thought it would look so much better if I put some of my desk accessories back on the desk that I had removed when I painted it.



Add a few office supplies--pencils in a pretty silver vase, map pins in a sugar bowl...


I put my vintage Valentines in a white fluted bowl to add some holiday flair.


 This little red record case adds a pop of color.


And a little task lighting for the desk, glam style.



Love those white walls... makes my little heart garland shine, don't you think? What do you do to make your work space inspiring?



 sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails