February 11, 2012

Valentine Printable { & a Vintage Inspired Mantel}

My Valentine mantel decorations are late this year. Just a few days before Valentine's Day and all I had displayed was a garland of glittered hearts. A trip to the basement yielded a box of Valentine treasures, including this sweet printable I made last year, probably a just few days before the big day.



I pulled out a few of my basics... my chippy window frame and some vintage books for display bases. This sweet pottery vase was definitely going to be party of the plan.



This printable includes the letters framed in a really pretty shade of pale pink. I left a 1/4" border when I was cutting them out. I printed them on a cream-colored textured paper and thought it looked best leaving a bit of a border. I found a Valentine-themed red and pink scrapbook paper in my stash and glued the letters on top and then added one more piece of cardstock to the base. This piece was a pale pink and I decided to trim it with pinking shears to give it a zig zag edge.


That's it... pretty plain and simple! You can make this printable Valentine project as fast and easy or as intricate as you like!



Surrounded by my vintage Valentine candy boxes and clipped to some baker's twine with pretty glittered clothespins from Michael's, the printable tops off my Valentine mantel!




The link is all set! Go over to my printables page by clicking here. Happy crafting!

sig trans


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails