January 14, 2012

Mixed, not Matched Centerpiece {Use What You Have}



Mixed metals, two that are crystal... these candlesticks come from here, there and everywhere. 



I started with two of my favorite elements, crystal and silver. The crystal pair of candlestick were a wedding  gift, the silver set was my moms.


Four didn't cut it; too matchy matchy. I decided a trip to the thrift store was in order to see what I could find to add to the bunch. I found these brass beauties for $2 for the set, and the large faux bronze single stick for the same price.


Four dollars and some family heirlooms later, I've got a centerpiece for my dining table. With the help of some Crate and Barrel unscented candles of course. Something old, something new, something thrifted... works for me!


sig trans
LINKING TO



Funky Junk Interiors

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails