December 11, 2011

Make a Christmas Centerpiece with Vintage Ornaments

I made a new centerpiece for my holiday table this year. It's really easy, and a great way to enjoy my vintage Christmas ornament collection close up.


I started with a glass hurricane (any glass vessel will do) and then began to place ornaments in bit by bit. I put the prettiest ornaments along the outside edges, holding them in place with more ornaments. I varied the sizes and layered in a modern silver garland to fill in the tiniest of spaces.




I filled it to the rim... and then some!


I added a pretty cut glass tray underneath it.


And here is my centerpiece! Crazy easy, right?




sig trans 
Linking to:
Between Naps On The Porch
Photobucket
<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b> Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails