November 22, 2011

Estate Sale Blues

I went to an Estate Sale recently and didn't buy a thing. Boy how times have changed. When I first started attending sales there was always something that made it's way home with me.  I really went to this particular sale because of the chandeliers that were listed in the ad. Of course when I arrived, they had all sold.

I still enjoy looking around at the other items, even though I know I won't be making any purchases. I love old furniture. I'll share a few of my phone pictures with you from this last sale.

 
Not one, but two pretty vintage couches tucked away. The wood engraving at the top is so pretty. With a reupholstering job, they would be fabulous!

 
I kept picturing this sideboard reinvented as a bathroom vanity. Love the curvy legs.


This vanity set was quite nice. It was in great shape. I wish I had room for it! The bottles are bubble bath! Yes, that's my reflection in the mirror : )

This is a shot of the attic. Two of the walls had these fabulous built-in shelves from floor to ceiling. I kept thinking what a great room this would make for a craft or hobby space!

What's new with you this week?  Link up the best of your blog  {just one post a week} and be sure to link back to the party with a button or text link in your post {please}. If your post has been removed because there wasn't a link back, add the button below or a text link and link up again. Most importantly... mingle... click around the other links and find some fabulous ideas!



Button

sig trans
























Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails