September 6, 2011

Makeover Magic & Share the Love Wednesday Link Party!

Makeovers... finding the treasure from time-worn and battered pieces, transforming the ordinary into something fabulous... these bloggers have the touch.


I most definitely have wicker chair envy. I can so picture these chairs on my porch or back patio. Check out before images and details by Mandy at The Project Queen.



This pretty bed became beautiful at the hands of Deborah at Upcycling my Ordinary Life. The ultimate space saver, this bed is like adding a huge dresser to the bedroom... under the bed!


This last feature hasn't reached makeover stage yet, but it's a fabulous find. Check out all the pretty detail on those legs! Here's the kicker... she paid $1 for it. I'm so glad she found it so this beautiful chair can live on! Check out her other fabulous finds over at Spittin' Toad

Grab a button & spread the word that you've been featured!

Button

A few easy requests... link back a post with your own images to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link & limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions. Try to visit a few other participants... this is how I find fabulous new blogs and I hope you do too.  Let's party!



Button




sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails