August 23, 2011

Pink and Rust {Coneflowers} and Share the Love Wednesday!


Summer is fading... the days are slowly getting shorter...



The weather is cooling off (thank goodness!)... only getting up into the 80s of late...


The children in my neighborhood are back in school and my purple coneflowers are in full bloom. I can always count on them for some late summer color in my garden. I love the color combination of pink petals and rusty centers; I think these two colors only blend together well in nature.


Linking this post to:



What have you been up to this week? Take a minute to link up below and show us what you've got to share!



A few easy requests... link back a post with your own images to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link & limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions.  Let's party!

Button

Link up the best of your blog for all to see!






Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails