March 7, 2011

Vintage Easter Images

I was searching for vintage Easter images online to use in making some cards and tags for Easter, and came across a nice collection on Flickr.

via Flickr user Zero Discipline

The person who posted them has the user name of Zero Discipline (I can relate to that!) and she has a nice collection of Easter and other retro cards. My favorites are those from the 50s and 60s.

via Flickr user Zero Discipline

The images in this blog post are all low res for your artistic enjoyment. If you visit her on Flickr you can see her entire collection and view her images in higher resolution.

via Flickr user Zero Discipline

I have to be on the lookout for some vintage Easter cards at the next flea market--I only have one! I did find a some neat images on a vintage box of Easter egg dye that I think you'll enjoy. I'll post them tomorrow night when the 3rd Share the Love Wednesday link party goes up!


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails