March 17, 2011

Estate Sale Silver & Last Week's Share the Love Round Up of Talent!

 I went to an estate sale last weekend; haven't been to one in quite some time. The first day of the sale I found an amazing deal--it's still in the car so I'll have to reveal that in another post. However, this pretty silver sugar and creamer are pretty sweet too! They were kind of expensive I thought, so I waited until the second day after noon to go back and see if they had marked them down. Sure enough, they had!


It's tall and slim and I haven't seen too many like this before. The engraved design on the foot is pretty too.

The sugar bowl almost looks like a little trophy with such big handles. Not sure what room I will be using these in quite yet. For now they are on a bookshelf in my office.


The other items I was hoping might get marked down had sold already. I'll be checking estate sales more often. Seems that the thrift stores near me are pricing things higher than estate sales!
 Here's some of my favorite links  from last week's Share the Love (#4).  This week's party is still open; scroll down or click on the party button on my sidebar to join up!

I always see vintage aprons at sales and have bought a few. Never would I have thought to make such a cute display out of them as Kim did!



The next link is a really unique bracelet, but quite easy to make when you follow That Girl's tutorial...



This looks like a fabulous party--beautiful outfits, pretty tablesettings and lots of fun party decor. If I could only translate the blog! Check out the beautiful cake and styling at this everything in pink event at Prunille fait son show

Thanks to everyone who linked up! Love seeing all the great ideas and I've found some great new blogs through this party and I hope my readers have too! Don't forget to link up to this week's party!


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails