January 28, 2011

A Little {8 Weeks Old Little} Golden Love

I'm getting company. The four-legged variety. He just so happens to be eight weeks old. I'm a foster mom for a golden retriever rescue organization and he will be my newest charge.

Am I excited? Yes! I am smitten with any golden retriever, but a tiny puppy... well that's going to be heaven. I know, puppies are full of energy, into everything and aren't quite house trained.



But they are soft, sweet, and at eight-weeks of age, they also sleep alot {in your arms} and like to cuddle and play. So it will be fun, I'm sure. I'll keep you posted on this {golden love} story and of course I'll have pictures!

Update: My heart is broken... well, just a little bit. The puppy is not coming. Got a call this morning from the rescue group and the woman who was relinquishing him changed her mind and is giving him to her mother to care for. I understand, and as a pet owner, I know how hard it would be to give my Breeze up if I were ill. Hopefully all will go well and she will be reunited with him and his presence in her life will help her get well. Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails