January 31, 2011

How Do You Mend a Broken Heart?

I was expecting some really fun company this past weekend, and he never came. My heart is {a little bit} broken.

Source
I was expecting my newest golden retriever foster dog and at just 8 weeks old, he already had me wearing my heart on my sleeve.

Source

But alas, it was not meant to be. I can't really go into too many details, although with rescue organizations, I am learning that nothing is certain until the dog arrives. Even then, there are always a ton of questions and many times, no answers. Hopefully the puppy will thrive in his home and all will be well.

Soooo.... what was a girl to do with a weekend planned to play with a puppy? I'll save that for my next post. For the post announcing news of his planned arrival, click here. Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails