November 6, 2010

My Thrifty Silver Treasure {Silverplate Champagne Cooler}

If you read my previous post about my discovery at my local thrift store, and then my hesitation in buying it... well... I did it! 


Thanks for all your comments--I hit the road early this morning to be first in the door when the shop opened. And, lucky me,  it was still there! I have learned it's proper name and lots of ideas for using it.


I couldn't stop thinking about all the ways I could use it throughout the year. I'll share them with you so you can enjoy its beauty, too.


Here it is in it's autumn glory... thanks to those dear readers who commented on this post! Now... to polish it, or not?

I'll be linking this post to the parties on my side bar and....   Under the Table and Dreaming! +

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails