November 17, 2011

Sweet Vintage Christmas Cards

I have two vintage Christmas Cards to share with you in this post. I haven't begun getting out the Christmas decorations, but my collection of vintage cards is always handy and the first thing I look through for some seasonal inspiration.


I have scanned these at 300 dpi, so they should be a good quality to use in your craft projects. It's always fun to share my collection for your personal use. You can find other cards I've shared in previous posts by clicking on the label links at the end of the post..


They both are beautiful cards and the snowman and angel card is over the top cute! I like the bell card too, it will work great for making tags and definitely is ready for you to add a bit of glitter!




Enjoy!
sig transLinking this post up to

vif187 Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails