August 30, 2011

These Girls Have Talent & Share the Love Wednesday Link Party #28!

It's been a busy week for me! Getting lots of things done around the house and I've been checking out the fall and Halloween decor in the stores and in blogland. I know it's not even September, but I love to decorate for the holidays and I am so ready for fall. Stop back later in the week for some fall color inspiration and adorable vintage inspired Halloween decorations. I've got these two posts just about finished!

In the meantime, I had lots of links from last week to check out and they were really great. Here's a few I want to spotlight for you. There is so much talent here and thanks to all of you for linking up!





Check out this beautiful tin lunch box from Christie at Three Pixie Lane. Not only is it a great find, but all the styling that went into this post is just adorable. Check out the full post where you will see all the cute wrapping and food that went into making this pretty picnic.

Tres Chere
This one is a major makeover by Angela and Debbie of  Tres Chere. It began it's life as a wooden cornhole (bean bag) game. Seriously, never in a million years would I have guessed what it started out as. Lots of great details make it a beautiful garden addition. Check out the post over on Tres Chere!



Last but not least is this gorgeous card from Lori at Choux Choux. It really is a work of art and I love that dress form adorned with fabric and the little pearls. The colors are fabulous! Wouldn't you love to get a card like this?


Thanks to everybody that linked up last week; I can't wait to see what this week brings.. If you've been featured, grab a button!




Button

A few easy requests... link back a post with your own images to the party as a simple courtesy with one of my buttons or a text link & limit to one link per blog!   If your link has been removed, please re-read  the guidelines before re-posting, or e-mail me with any questions. Try to visit a few other participants... this is how I find fabulous new blogs and I hope you do too.  Let's party!
Button

Link up the best of your blog for all to see!




sig trans 

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails