March 8, 2011

Vintage Egg Dye Kit & Share the Love Link Party #4!

Isn't it interesting the things that some people save for years, only to be unearthed at a flea market years later? I guess it's just as interesting that someone actually buys these things that people have stowed away!

This little Easter egg die kit caught my eye first off by the name in the upper right hand corner  {mine}.
After that, I was tickled by the price. The egg dye kits I've been seeing on the store shelves are at least $1 these days.




I love the illustrations on the back cover; the little round heads of the characters were too cute.




Inside, there was another surprise. Mr. Jack Rabbit and Mrs. Happy Duckling are even cuter! I actually didn't know this was even inside until I went to scan the cover images. I always love a little surprise!

What's been up with you this week? Link up the best of your blog below and show us what you've got at the Share the Love Wednesday Blog party!

My favorite linky last week were these repurposed vintage silver lids from Lynda at Something Created Every Day. 



Such a neat idea and most definitely the most elegant picture holders I've seen lately! The St. Patrick's Day Rosettes are pretty cute, too! Lynda has a great tutorial on the rosettes and has made a banner out of them as well. Hope you'll visit her for all the details--but before you go... Link up below!

Check out these other fabulous PARTIES where I link up too!


sig trans
Please include a link back to this blog somewhere in your post or party list (button at top left or text link)... thanks!
Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails