January 21, 2011

Sweet Vintage Valentine Images {I "Wancha" for My Valentine!}

 I've got a few more of my Valentines ready for you. The cute puppy and little bluebird caught my eye on this one.

This one reminds me of a stubborn little girl.. my oldest daughter adopted this pose as early as preschool!



And one of the older Valentines I have is below. It's kind of spotty; I tried to clean it up a bit in Photoshop. I love their little outfits and their faces are so sweet. I think some of these images would work in crafts throughout the year if you cut them away from the heart (sounds brutal, I know)..


 I'll be adding this to my Vintage Valentine Linky party. If you have some images to share, please link up--see the party button on my sidebar or click the button below!


Linking this post up to parties on my side bar and...


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails