September 8, 2009

Sharing Very Merry Vintage Style




I love all things vintage, holiday and just about anything with glitter.

The latest thing I've been collecting are these glass jars with sunburst-type lids. Sometimes they have the original plastic seals on the lids for airtight storage. I kind of like them without the seals, so I'll pull them off. I like the glass-on-glass sound and it makes for an easier removal of whatever I've got stored in there at the moment.

At thrift stores I can usually find them for 50 cents to a few dollars. They're a great way to store candy, craft supplies, treats for my puppy, etc... Some of them have USA on the bottom (love that), others don't. The set above is holding some of my latest Christmas ornament finds from a trip to Wisconsin.

I've linked this party up to some great blogs... check them all out below!
Click here



Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails