October 24, 2013

You Make My Heart Sing... Craft Class Card

I'm putting the finishing touches on my handmade greeting card class tonight. Here's my favorite from the group of cards that we're making...


I have to admit turquoise and pink is one of my often-used color combinations. I'm a bit punch-crazy as well, there are four different layered punches on this card. My newest addition to my punch collection is the Martha Stewart Wildflower Layering Punch. It's the second one from the top, just underneath the butterfly. I especially like punching these layered shapes out from paper with glitter on it. The paper I used this time is from the Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic collection.

I'll share the other cards another day... just about time to leave for the class!


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails