August 5, 2013

Everybody's fine...



We're all fine (the golden's too)... just taking a break from the blog. It was a busy spring, then I changed jobs and in the midst of it all, got farther and farther away from posting on the blog. 

I hope to get things rolling here again in the fall. I'm going to disable the comments for now as the spam bots have been busy dropping comments on my site (which are now removed).

For the golden lovers, that's Marley and Brooklyn above. Brooklyn was a foster pup who now is in her forever home. She was such a holy terror during playtime but when she ran out of steam she loved to cuddle.

In the meantime, I've still been pinning occasionally, so check out my Pinterest boards to see where I've been around the web.

sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails