February 19, 2013

Spring? {Yes Please}

source
Winter is still here. The patio screen door was frozen shut with freezing rain overnight. Once again, there is snow to shovel on the back deck and driveway.

source
I would like a large order of Spring please. Don't scrimp on the sunshine, tree blossoms and butterflies.

The excitement of visiting the nurseries for new varieties of roses and geraniums, relaxing nights on the patio or deck with friends around the fire; these are the things I am yearning for in the middle of February.

source


At least the days are getting longer and there is a 40 degree day here and there to give me hope. In the meantime, I'll be browsing through my Pinterest boards for garden ideas and projects. That blue pot tutorial above is definitely calling my name.

There is hope, spring is coming!


sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails