September 4, 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas {Tree}

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.... tree! I know, it's only September... but I would love to replace my almost 30 year-old artificial tree this year and I've been looking for some inspiration to help find just the right tree.
Source
There's something about a white tree. I get that it's not the most natural look, but let's face it... I am looking at an artificial tree, so why not go all out?

Source
The ornaments just glow on a white tree. I think it will be an especially nice touch with my vintage ornament collection.
Source
I think I have settled on the tree below for my new tree. Hopefully I can still catch a pre-season sale and be ready to deck it out for this Christmas season.

Source
Sorry to skip ahead a season, but once the trees are sold out, they're gone until next year. As long as I was clicking around shopping, I thought these pretty trees might be something you'd enjoy as well!

I am putting the Share the Love Wednesday link party to rest for now. I felt I wasn't able to visit every link each week and didn't want to continue if I couldn't put the time into it. It's been a busy summer and the fall is turning out the same way... there are lots of other great parties I'll be joining each week and I hope you will to. Thanks to all of you have linked up in the past!.
sig trans
Linking to:



Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails