July 3, 2012

Red (or Pink), White & Blue Furniture {Share the Love Wednesday Link Party}

Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday! Whether this is your first time here or you are a returning visitor, I'm so glad you're here. I discover so many fabulous blogs through this party, and I hope you do to. Check out these beautiful, colorful links from last week...

I always take the easy way out with choosing a furniture color, going with ivory, gray or beige. When I see color used in a big and beautiful way, it is just amazing. It takes confidence in your style to choose a bold color and there is no shortage of it with this first feature!



This link was one of the last to join the party so you may not have seen it last week. It's from a beautiful blog that combines faith, furniture makeovers and a whole lot more that you will enjoy. These first three pictures are all Craigslist finds that Jacqueline has made over with fabulous style. I love the colors (and white is always in fashion). I'm Jaqueline's newest follower! She linked just the turquoise chairs and when I clicked around little further in her blog I found the pink and white dressers. They are just a small sampling of the great furniture projects on this blog.









If you click over to Image Remix, you'll see what a great makeover this table is. Discovered alongside a building in true junker style, the table has a new life in the capable and artistic hands of Liz.



One more quick feature this week... can you tell I have sugar on my mind? Not only do these cookies look yummy but my, oh my, are they gorgeous! Guess what she used as a cookie cutter... you'll have to visit Jody and Stan at Rooted in Thyme to find out!


sig trans
Please grab a blog button or add a text link back to my blog so others can find the party. Have a wonderful 4th of July!


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails