May 22, 2012

Curvy Thrifted Mirror, A Dresser for the Garden and Bridal Shower Vases... STL Wednesday Link Party

Welcome to Share the Love Wednesday,  a link party where you can share your ideas with other creative bloggers from all over the world.  Link up room and furniture makeovers, crafts, recipes, gardens and more. 


I love to discover new blogs and great ideas from those who link up every week. It's like getting a brand new issue of your favorite magazine with one click! Here are some of my favorites from last week...



 I love the mirror in this first link. The shape is to die for and the paint finish is really special. It's a homemade finish and you can read all the details over at B in Real Life!



I was just watching an episode of the Nate Berkus Show and they were talking about painting furniture meant for the indoors.... and moving it to the outside with exterior paint. Wouldn't this dresser be fun to have alongside your garden with all your tools and things inside? See how she did the lettering and read all the sweet details at Embracing Change!



This last featured link is such a sweet little party vase. A canning jar, a little lace and a bunch of pretty wildflowers. It's actually just one idea from a bridal shower she hosted and there are lots more with great pictures over on Sevens: The Art of Eclectic Homemaking.


I love each and every one of these ideas. Thanks to each of you that linked up last week. What have you been up to this week? My work schedule has lightened a bit and I'm lucky enough to have a day off tomorrow to do some of my favorite things... plant some flowers, paint some furniture and enjoy the morning  at my leisure with a cup of coffee on the deck. I hope each of you has a great Wednesday as well.... Share the Love of blogging and link up below!

sig trans



Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails