March 8, 2012

Pottery Barn {My Spring Wish List}

Pottery Barn is one of my favorite shops to visit for decorating inspiration. Their products have a bit of a vintage vibe, but would also be at home mixed with many other decorating styles as well. Here's my spring wishlist...

Why not start out with something big... it's only a wishlist after all. This mirror is one of those pieces that would look perfect in many different rooms. It would be perfect in my living room. 


This pretty cut-glass apothecary jar would be pretty enough empty or filled with standard fare. I love it's unique cut but also the inspiration here. Filling any of these pretty jars you may already own with a bit of water and a real or silk bloom is a beautiful spring accessory. I love finding new ways to use the things I have.
 

Mercury glass is always a favorite, and now PB has merged the vintage bulb shape with Easter pastel mercury glass. Wouldn't these look gorgeous hanging from a bare-branched tree? 


I'm a huge fan of vintage mirrors. Though these mirrors are modern, they have all the beautiful elements of a fabulous vintage find. The beautiful bevel cut and the variety of shapes is perfect. Let's just call this next photo "instant collection!"


This list could of course go on and on... there is so many fabulous products at this store. It's definitely worth a seasonal visit, if only for the inspiration it provides for your own creations!

sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails