January 24, 2012

Organizing Craft Supplies {Beautifully} & Share the Love Link Party!

Paper crafts are my weakness. I love to use vintage images and make greeting cards, tags and bits of holiday decor out of them.


The problem is, they are hard to keep track of when they are all in one box. I found these clear trays at the Container Store last week and they are perfect for this job.


They are about 7 inches or so square and just a bit over 1/2" tall. They are perfect for holding my vintage images that have been trimmed and are ready to be used in future projects. They are designed to hold pencils and are called pencil trays in the description.


I think my idea for using them to hold pretty paper is much more fun! I bought three and of course I know I'll be wanting a few more. There can be a tray for a holiday or theme and they sturdy, stackable and even better, beautiful!


What have you been up to this week? We had a huge turnout on last week's link party--what fun it was! Here are a few of my favorites to share with you in case you missed them. 

Isn't this heart wreath pretty? It's made from bits of fabric and an improvised home made wreath form! Get all the details and the full tutorial from Karla over at My Serendipity Home


This next feature is a quick and easy idea for organizing magazines. See how Manuela at A Cultivated Nest made them with scrapbook paper and plain cardboard forms. Aren't they a pretty addition to the bookshelf?


The picture Kim linked up last week was just a tiny peek at her gorgeous kitchen makeover. Red cabinetry with gorgeous counters and built-in details are the rest of the story. See the rest of the beautiful room over at County Line Road.


I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week! Link up below and please link back to the party with a button from my sidebar. Take some time to click around at all the great ideas from other links--I'm always amazed at the talent this party brings!
sig trans




Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails