March 31, 2011

Flickr Finds { Vintage Bingo Card Image Search}

HA! Designs via flickr
Seeking inspiration online invariably leads me to Flickr. This time my search was for a vintage Bingo card. I have some vintage Bingo cards... somewhere. But when I wanted one I was sitting on the couch reading blogs and watching TV. A quick Google search lands me on Flickr and HA! Designs - ArtbyHeather's  photostream. BINGO! In more ways than one. I had just found another great source of vintage epherema.

Here's a few other goodies she has posted that you might enjoy... She has posted all these images as free to share and use in your art projects.



All images from HA! Designs via flickr

I wish I had a ruler like this... so pretty! Be sure and check out her Art by Me section as well. She has created some beautiful collage images that are sure to inspire you.


sig trans





Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails