January 13, 2011

Vintage Calendar Girls {She Made it Beautiful}

Nothing is better than seeing a gift well used and treasured. Pam at House of Hawthornes commented that she had posted a picture of her finished project using my free miniature 2011 calendar printable



Hers is actually much cuter than mine! I love how she used a vintage photo (family members, at that!) and bits and bobs she had around the house for embellishments. She didn't go out and purchase anything special to put this together except rubber cement (which one can always use).

If you've used my little mini calendar and want to share your finished product, send me the link or comment below with the link. I'd love to see it!  If you missed the original calendar post with the link and directions, click here.


Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails