October 19, 2010

Happy Halloween Printable Pennant

This is a little project I made to decorate the hutch in my office. It's a bit smaller than many of the pennants you'll find online...

I wanted something to hang on my bulletin board or hutch and needed a more delicate scale. You can download the printable Happy Halloween banner I made here.

Each letter appears once, you'll have to print a few copies to get all the letters you need.

In case you'd like something shorter (and faster) than HAPPY HALLOWEEN, you can also make EEK! or BOO! with this printable banner. {Note: I just updated the printable to include the letters for TRICK OR TREAT.} This is a great project to keep in a basket with all the supplies. You can keep it in the car and pick it up while you're waiting to pick up your kids, or by the television and multitask while watching your favorite programs.


After printing the document out on card stock (I used ivory), I simply glued each pennant to black card stock and trimmed with a pinking shears, leaving a little bit of border. Repeat this step with orange card stock.


The next step was to punch a hole at the top edges of each pennant. I used a ribbon punch (looks like a little rectangle) to make it easy for threading my ribbon through. You could also use a round hole punch.

I used 1/8" black ribbon and cut it about 12" from each end.


 I hope you enjoy this printable paper craft. Would you like to see more of these?

Note: The link on the banner has been fixed so that you'll have Halloween-themed words in the background. I also added a few letters so you can now spell Trick or Treat as well. Enjoy!

Linking to:
Craftberry Bush: Halloween Link Party
Celebration Shoppe
Vintage Wanna Bee
A Diamond in the Stuff
Krafty Kat
One Creative Mommy



Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails