February 2, 2012

Valentine Fun from the Dollar Section {Target}



I found a few cute items for Valentine's Day in the dollar section at Target. These sweet little gift bags will be perfect for gathering goodies to send to my girls at college.



They also had these little plastic containers, four pink, four red. I can't decide if I'll fill them with small candies, folded dollar bills or quarters for the laundromat! The two-tiered stand has been repainted shabby gray. It used to be dark red and it always looked out of place. 


I also picked up some cute notepads that are already wrapped up in the bags.  I'm going to bake some cookies and make some Chex Mix to include in the packages, and of course add a pretty card.. I like to use the surface of my hutch to hold holiday projects and packages in progress.



The cut glass cake stand is a staple in my office. I enjoy collecting vintage greeting cards and the newest bits always end up here before I file them. Certainly less calories than chocolate cake!


Having the items out in plain sight will get me motivated to get the packages completed and on their way to my sweethearts. The little bags are so cute they almost become part of the holiday decor, don't you think?
sig trans
Linking up to
vif187 Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails