February 7, 2012

Blue Buffet, Painting Chrome & Share the Love Wednesday Link Party#49

This estate sale bargain ($25) landed in the right hands--look at the finished makeover below. See all the details on My Vintage Verve


I've remodeled 6 bathrooms to date... buying new faucets as I went along. In fact 3 of the faucets I've purchased look very simi;ar to this one! I wish I had known about this paint recipe to turn old style chrome into fabulous copper-tinted bronze! Get the instructions and see the before at DIY Kinda Girl



This is one of my favorite finishes--I can't wait to try it out on a light fixture I've been thinking about replacing. Imagine all you could transform... towel racks, shower and tub hardware... doorknobs?

That's why I love this link party--so many fabulous ideas brought together. Now if you look back at the links from last week--you may not recognize these photos. When I visit the links I often choose a different photo for the feature... I use the picture that made me go... "wow!" Hope you don't mind!

Link up below to a specific post and please grab a party button from my sidebar to display on your blog or in your post so others can find the party and join in the fun!

Button

sig trans

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails