November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Wreath {Most Unique} with Pheasant Feathers


Strange and beautiful. That's my words to describe this wreath I spotted at the Grayslake Antique Fair and
Flea Market this past weekend. The colors are your typical autumn reds, greens and a touch of bronze. And there's a feather at the bottom. A pheasant feather, which has been showing up in autumn decor the last few years. But there's something more. The body of the pheasant.


 Here's a closer view. Strange, yes. Also quite pretty. Look at the gorgeous colors on the body of that bird. Greens and blues muddled with the brown and gold--simply gorgeous! This wreath didn't make it home with me. It was a bit pricey at $125 and the bird would not have held up well on my front door facing the elements.

I admired it all the same and the vendor didn't mind me taking a picture to share. What do you think of this most unique Thanksgiving wreath?
sig trans



Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails