December 1, 2010

Vintage Deer Family & a Very Merry Holiday Home Link Party!

Welcome to my very first linky party! I am pretty new at this whole bloggy stuff but I am having a blast with it and might as well dive in head first, right?

Here's what I'm bringing to the party...


This is a beautiful family of vintage deer. I picked them up sometime this past year from a flea market. I have a thing for vintage deer, and when I saw this cute family, I knew they were coming home with me!

I have them perched on a silver tray that i got here with some reproduction bottle brush trees and sprinkled with some snow flakes {messy but beautiful!}



I love each is posed a bit differently and their eyes are outrageously large {and sweet}.


I hope you've enjoyed my vintage Christmas decoration treats for this Very Merry Holiday Home linky party, now please share yours, too!



I've created a party button (love to do that) that you can display on your blog to advertise the linky party to your visitors and also include it in your post when you are ready to participate.


Participation rules will be pretty simple.
  1. Just include the party button with a link back to this blog under your post or on your blog sidebar so everyone can join in the fun and see all the other ideas.
  2. Posts should focus on Christmas. Something vintage, homemade, shabby or thrifted please!
  3. Please link to the specific post, not to your blog.
  4. Post your vintage, shabby or thrifty inspired Christmas decorations, craft projects, grandmother's recipes or even some great traditions you may have... all the things that make your home the heart of the holidays. 
  5. Please consider becoming a follower or subscribing to my RSS feed. It's a great way for me to discover new bloggy friends as well as for those who visit my blog. I hope to feature a few followers who have participated for the holidays!
  6. Click around... visit the other links... meet some new friends & comment... it's a party!





I'm going to leave the link open until Christmas.  I hope you're as excited about the holidays as I am. I love seeing everyone's ideas and being able to use them in my home.

It would be great if you could include the party button in a post or on your blog, I could sure use some help promoting this!  I hope you'll join me! Grab it from my sidebar & spread the word to show off your stuff!

I'm linking this post to the parties on my sidebar and... Southern Hospitality





Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails