January 17, 2013

Vintage Valentine {Little Bear} to Print for Craft Projects

I'm sharing a vintage Valentine from my collection today. As always, it is a high resolution image so you can print and use it for your crafting projects. The children's vintage greeting cards are my favorite and they comprise the majority of my collection. The illustrations are always so cheery!



I have removed the original greeting (A Valentine for Nephew) so you can stamp your own phrase. The bear's hat is actually a feather! I'm thinking of attaching a  real feather to the top of the image with a little glue when I use this image in my cards. I don't ever use the original cards; they stay tucked away as part of my collection permanently.

The inside of the card reads:
Here's a little Valentine and what it's meant to do
Is say it's mighty nice to have a newphew just like you!

Signed:
Uncle Ray and Auntie Rose, 1948

Markings:
destroyed; looks like it was pasted in a scrapbook at one time.

Note:
All vintage card images on this blog are provided for your personal, non-commercial use.

Brooklyn, my foster puppy is receiving a visit from a potential adoptive family today. I'm hoping they are the perfect "forever" home for this sweet little girl!

sig trans Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails