December 5, 2012

{Pretty} Pink Fireplace Vintage Christmas Card

Oh, this card is it... the perfect blend of holiday magic, precious pink and feminine style! What a treasure this was to find at the flea market.

I'm going to use it to make some Christmas cards to hand out at the office... glitter it up a bit and let all my fellow {female} co-workers share it's beauty. I always use copies of the vintage cards, never the original to make my handcrafted cards.

This image is shared for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Inside message:

With holly in the hallway and the Christmas tree so bright,
May yours be the enchantment of a Christmas that's just right

Signed: Dorothy Schrader

Marked:
5x1080 Made in USA 4674

sig trans
Linking this post to:
My Romantic Home
Common Ground

Pin It!
Related Posts with Thumbnails